When it comes to COVID-19, this is an unprecedented situation for all of us. But, we can still do our best to keep away from the disease.
We are extremely serious when it comes to YOUR HEALTH or that of our tattoo artists'. We have taken some rather strict measures to ensure safety for every single one of you.
Here's the list of safety measures that we have adopted ..
- We are disinfecting the tattoo bed, the equipments and all other frequently touched surfaces after every single appointment. Also, during your appointment, no other customer will be allowed to enter the studio.
- At the time of your appointment, you will have to come alone. We will not entertain anyone accompanying you.
- Once you step inside the studio, you will be asked to wash your hands with a soap solution kept in the washroom. This is extremely important for your own safety.
- You will also be required to wear a mask covering your face and mouth at all times. You are not allowed to put your mask down even for a minute, while you are at the studio.
- Our tattoo artists will be wearing a mask and a face shield at all times.
- Have a good meal, keep yourself hydrated before coming to the studio. Due to the strict measures we are taking, you will not be allowed to eat or drink during the session. We also highly encourage you to go through our Pre-tattoo instructions.
You agree to the above terms when you confirm an appointment with us. Should you fail to adhere to any of the aforementioned, your tattoo artist may ask you to leave the studio immediately.
It goes without saying, in case of mild symptoms of fever, cold or cough, you are requested not to schedule your appointment until you are feeling well.
STAY SAFE! STAY HEALTHY!